The Marino project was off to an excellent start – I’ve enlisted the expert help of Adelaide aerosol artist (and sister extraordinaire) Delana Carbone whose advice has been superlative. On Wednesday night we marked out the spot and made one enormous stencil. It was a beautiful warm and still evening – we were done in no time at all & very pleased with the results.
Unfortunately there was a big change in the weather overnight & Thursday morning brought strong winds – much too strong for precision spray painting – so the project is now on hold 🙁
Our Plan B for poor weather was to continue at the next dodge tide (the 9th of November), but we are too excited to wait & hope that conditions will be kinder on Sunday the 28th of October, just after high tide. If anyone out there can put in a good word with the weather on our behalf it would be much appreciated! Cheers!